- Memory bank saves speed & temperature settings for easy operation.
- Factory preset speeds and temperature settings for laminating with common films.
- Film counter tracks laminator usage.
- Hand held slitter with convenient machine storage.
- Adjustable feed guide assures exact lamination.
- Protective safety shield.
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use of laminator.
- Digital display with temperature, speed, and usage counter readouts.
- U/L listed.
|Working Width (Max Film Width)||27" (685.8mm)|
|Dimensions||34" (W) x 15" (H) x 20" (D)|
|Net Weight||66 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||86 lbs|
|Speed||0-9.5 feet per minute|
|Electrical Requirements||120V AC 60Hz 1400w|
|Standard Film Core||1"|
|Film Thickness Accommodations||1.5ml and 3ml|
|Foot Switch||Optional (please call or email)|
|Slitter Kit||Optional (please call or email)|
Pricing is for internet sales only. No onsite set up, training, or film provided. Film must be purchased separately. Memphis Laminating does offer phone service calls for set up, training, and troubleshooting purposes.
If you are within 75 miles of Memphis, TN please call 901-452-4430 for information about personal delivery, set up including 2 rolls of film, in house one on one training, and onsite warranty pricing.