Post Lamination Service Options:
- Heat folding (menus, pop displays), hole drilling, eyeletting, grommeting, easel backing, slot punching, round cornering, coil binding, etc.
Perfect for small jobs requiring a sealed edge such as business cards, ID badges, name tags, etc.
- Luggage loops, metal clips, silver chains, lanyards, and many other attachments available.
- Includes rounded corners
- Can be slot punched or drilled
Round cornering helps prevent injuries from sharp edges and corners.
- Corner sizes – 1/4” and 1/8”
Practical for materials to be used in binders or ID Badges that need a lanyard.
- Hole sizes are 3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”
- Plasticoil binding is available for books up to 2" thick and between 3.5" and 14" tall.
- Coils are available in a wide variety of colors including custom colors.
- Other binding methods are available using our trusted local and national vendors
- Up to 36.5” wide. Leave the cutting to us.
Adds longer-lasting durability to drilled holes
- Eyelet sizes – 1/8” and 1/4”
- Grommet size – 1/4", 3/8", 1/2”
Create counter card sales aids with your printed materials
- Assorted sizes
- Single or double-wing
Double-Faced Tape and Velcro Applications
- Double-faced tape widths – 1/2" 3/4”
- Velcro available in dots or strips – hook and loops
Provide your employees with long lasting laminated photo IDs. Custom made to your specifications. All photo IDs are done in house.