- Provides a smooth, clear protective finish that rivals hydraulic press lamination
- This film FDA compliant, making them suitable for applications involving direct or indirect food contact.
- Resists water and moisture
- Tamper-resistant for durable cards and identification documents
- Available with UV protection for outdoor lamination applications
- Strong construction reduces the possibility of delamination
- Thermal laminating adhesives for all print types including digital output and HP Indigo systems
- Costs less than pressure sensitive overlams. Plus, no liner scrap!
Our new Endura Overlams™ offer a durable thermal laminating solution that is completely waterproof. These tamper-resistant polyester (PET) overlams are stronger than other thermal products on the market, making them ideal for demanding applications including cards, menus, durable labels, and more.
Endura Overlams™ are offered in a variety of film thicknesses and finishes. Adhesives are also available for all types of prints including difficult digital output. For projects requiring up to five year outdoor durability, Memphis Laminating offers versions containing UV inhibitors to help prevent fading and color shift caused by sunlight. Endura Overlams™ are made in the USA to high quality standards.
Endura waterproof & tamper-resistant Polyester Overlams provide a tough, protective surface with a beautiful finish for all types of projects. Polyester is an outstanding choice for demanding applications that require high performance. Additionally, polyester offers excellent durable properties including high tensile strength, thermal stability, and tear-resistance.
This film type is available in a variety of widths and thicknesses to meet your project requirements. Endura Polyester Overlams are offered in configurations up to 10 mils thick for heavy-duty applications such as cards and hang tags. These PET Overlams stand up to frequent handling and harsh conditions where other products fall short.
Endura Overlams™ are available with added UV protection for outdoor applications. Endura UV Overlams protect against graphic fading and color shift caused by sunlight. UV protection in the base film doubles the outdoor lifespan of unprotected inks and substrates. These UV products offer up to five year outdoor durability.Contact us for more information on custom and specialty films.