D&K Minikote EZ Laminator
Minikote EZ Laminator
The Minikote EZ (G3) is a user-friendly two sided laminator that is perfect for classrooms, offices, and print production environments. The Minikote EZ features basic controls for easy operation with professional laminating results. Heat is adjusted with a temperature control knob and a simple forward/reverse switch powers the laminating rollers. Minikote EZ laminators are made in the USA and are U/L listed for years of dependable use.
- Easy-to-use forward/reverse switch.
- Temperature control knob for simple adjustment.
- Hand held slitter with convenient machine storage.
- Adjustable feed guide assures exact lamination.
- Protective safety shield .
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use of laminator.
- Digital display with temperature, speed, and usage counter readouts.
- U/L listed.
|Working Width (Max Film Width)||27"|
|Dimensions||34" (W) x 15" (H) x 20" (D)|
|Net Weight||66 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||86 lbs|
|Speed||5 feet per minute|
|Electrical Requirements||120V AC 60Hz 1400w|
|Standard Film Core||1"|
|Film Thickness Accommodations||1.5ml and 3ml|
|Manufactures Limited Warranty||1 year|
Pricing is for internet sales only. No onsite set up, training, or film provided. Film must be purchased separately. Memphis Laminating does offer phone service calls for set up, training, and troubleshooting purposes.
If you are within 75 miles of Memphis, TN please call 901-452-4430 for information about personal delivery, set up including 2 rolls of film, in house one on one training, and onsite warranty pricing.